The Church's first bulletin
Since the 1860's, Christians have been coming to the present church site to worship. The first church building was made of logs. The current building was constructed in 1944, and completed the following year. The church was charted a Southern Baptist Church on October 21, 1945.
Today, Carver Baptist Church continues to participate and financially support the Smyrna Baptist Association, the Georgia Baptist Convention, and the Southern Baptist Convention.