Help fight the spread of the virus in the
1. Stay at home when you or a family member are sick.
2. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at
least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating
and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
3. Cover your sneeze or cough with a tissue or your arm.
4. Get in the habit of NOT touching your face so often.
5. Substitute shaking hands at church with a wave or a
Here’s how we are committed to keeping our campus clean:
1. We will sanitize frequently touched surfaces before
and after every service such as doors, handles, tables, water fountains,
check-in stations, etc.
2. Our staff and volunteers will wash their hands
frequently and stay home if they are sick.
3. We will continue to provide hand sanitizer stations
at the entrances to our building.
Carver's Online Worship Experience:
If you or a family member are sick or need to stay home
during this time, you are welcome to watch Sunday services online. The
Service usually begins at 11am and can be viewed by going to our Facebook
page – https://www.facebook.com/CarverBaptistChurch/. You can always worship through giving digitally online through our App (simply search
Carver Baptist Church in your App Store).
While we cannot control the virus, the spread, or the
impact it has on our church, we’re doing everything we can to make this
campus as safe and clean as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and
commitment to help us do just that. If we determine it is in the best interest
of our church family to close, we will inform everyone to the best of our
abilities through our website, emails, and social media.
We must also remember that God has not called us to live
in fear, but in faith. As the apostle Paul wrote in 2 Timothy 1:7, “For
the Spirit of God does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and